Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Things are slow and I am getting lazy

Been a few weeks since I can say I really trained. I started a new job and it is tough waking up in the morning and getting motivated to SBR. I know it is all mental, but the bed feels so good... So does the food and drink; I must say that I have been enjoying life again a lot more and indulging more closely to my far away past than my recent past...

I did run to the gym yesterday which wound up being a nice workount and then I hit the weights for some strength training as well as a spinner for 15 minutes at over 100 rpm....

I did swim last week with the SHTC down at Seven Presidents which was fun, but I have been out of the water since then.

Well, time to get back on the horse! I need a motivator -

No comments:

Post a Comment